Business Mangement Intern | Beverly, Massachusetts
The Business Management Intern will work closely with the leadership team of the company on many projects based on the student’s interests and goals. This internship provides an opportunity explore all business functions such as human resources, finance, marketing and IT and support daily operations and advance company initiatives.
Meridian offers a robust internship program to enrolled college students to learn the business and science of a multi-disciplined engineering practice throughout the calendar year. Students are trained and mentored by experienced staff to collaborate on various skills-building assignments while earning academic credits. Our program is designed to give student 'real work' experience to foster professional skills that can be applied upon graduation.
- Work closely with the CEO & Director of HR/Finance to complete general administrative tasks.
- Actively looking at job posting sites (LinkedIn, Handshake, Indeed).
- Assist with industry related errands and tasks.
- Coordinate pickup/delivery with other employees.
- Assist with keeping files up to date within the company network.
- Actively engage with others throughout the office.
- Find relevant content for continued learning program.
- General administrative tasks for the firm’s executive leadership to support daily operations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail-driven, and conscientious.
- College student working towards bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on the first day of employment.