Institutions comprise any set of premises in a permanent structure or structures designed to house groups of persons who are bound by either a common public objective or a common personal interest. Institutions are often identified with a social purpose and permanence, transcending individual lives and intentions.
Meridian provides survey, land planning, site/civil engineering, and landscape architectural services to a wide variety of private- and public-sector institutional clients and projects.
Our institutional portfolio includes:
- Educational facilities (public/private schools from elementary to universities)
- Healthcare facilities such as hospitals
- Health centers and hospices
- Libraries and museums
- Historic structures
- Facilities for non-profit organizations
- Parks and recreation facilities
- Trusts and conservancies
Meridian is proud of its institutional practice and of the positive impact it has had on the lives of those that have benefited from the many projects we have successfully completed.